Life time member of The Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India(MA/LM-2300)
Life Time Member of foundation for Health and Environmental Research (FHER/LM/19/130)
Member of Association of Pharmaceutical Research (APR) (PMIN51000124)
Natural Products Research
Development and Standardization of Novel herbal formulations
Extraction and Isolation of Phytoconstituents
Chromatographic Analysis of Phytoconstituents
Structural Analysis of Phytoconstituents
- ’Development and quality control of natural product’’ published by International publication Evincepub, 2018
- “Basics and logics of Pharmacology” published by International publication Evincepub, 2019
“NOVEL SOXHLET APPARATUS” (201921039880)
“Apparatus for the extraction of a lipid from a solid material (201921024417)
completed online Course “Antimicrobial Stewardship: Improving Clinical Outcomes
by Optimization of Antibiotic Practices” by Stanford University School of
Medicine on 29 February 2020.
v Successfully completed online Course “Health Cluster Coordination” by World Health Organization (WHO) on 12 December 2019.
v Acts as ADVISORY BOARD MEMBER in International Conference on Healthcare and Epidemiology (ICPHE) organized by Yazhli Global Multidisciplinary Research Organization on 28th November 2019.
v Acts as ADVISORY BOARD MEMBER in International Conference on Conservation of Biodiversity (ICCB19) organized by Yazhli Global Multidisciplinary Research Organization on 28th November 2019.
v Successfully completed PCT Distance Learning Course “Introduction to the Patent Cooperation Treaty” by World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO Academy, Geneva 20, Switzerland) on 27 April 2019.
v LimPoz Trainer at LimPoz.com
v Acts as evaluator in MSBTE approved, a state level student technical paper presentation, Rangoli and debate competition (Pharma Vision 2017-2018 on 24th Feb2018).
v Participated in senior level – National Level Pharmacy Talent Search Examination organized by Pharma Helpline Society in 2007.
Successfully completed training programme on HPTLC conducted by CAMAG Switzerland recognized Application Research Laboratory, Mumbai in 2009.
1. Rakesh S. Shivatare, Shailesh M. Kewatkar, Priya Lohakare, Nitin Bhutale, Ramesh Musale, Durga Choudhary, Gayatri Ganu, Dheeraj H. Nagore, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-oxidant and Anti-microbial properties of Polyherbal formulation in Acne Treatment, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research, 62(1),2020,73-77..
2. Kewatkar SM, Paithankar VV, Bhujbal SS, Jain Sp, Nagore DH, In Vivo And In Vitro Investigations of Pharmacological Potentials of Cassia Obtusifolia Plant, Asian J Pharm Clin Res, Vol 13, Issue 3, 2020, 1-8.
3. Rakesh S. Shivatare, Ramesh Musale, Priya Lohakare, Dipika Patil, Durga Choudhary, Gayatri Ganu, Dheeraj H. Nagore, Sohan Chitlange, Shailesh M. Kewatkar, In vitro Antioxidant Activity and Stability Indicating High-performance Thin-layer Chromatographic Method for Ximenynic Acid in Santalum album Seed Extract, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutics, Jan-Mar 2020 14 (1) | 406.
4. Rakesh Shivtare, Ramesh Musale, Priya Lohakare, Durga Choudhary, Dheeraj Nagore, Gaytri Ganu, Shailesh M Kewatkar, Isolation, Identification and Characterization of Ximenynic acid with anti-Aging from Santalum Album, International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences,11(2), 2020, 1394-1399.
5. Vivek Vijayrao Paithankar, Shailesh Kewatkar, Supriya Deshpande, Manvendra Singh Karchuli, Effect of Ailanthus Excelsa Against Cyclophosphamide Induced Genotoxicity, Eur J Gen Med 2014; 11(2): 132-133.
6.Shailesh Kewatkar, Supriya Deshpande, Vivek Paithankar; Antimicrobial activity of saponins rich fraction of Cassia auriculata Linn. against various microbial strains; ICPJ, March 2013, 2(4): 85-87.
7.Shailesh Kewatkar, Supriya Deshpande, Vivek Paithankar; Pharmacognostical evaluation of roots of Cassia fistula Linn; Der Pharmacia Lettre, 2013, 5(1): 121-135
8.Shailesh Kewatkar, Supriya Deshpande, Vivek Paithankar; Anticlastogenic activity of flavonoid rich extract of Cassia auriculata Linn. on experimental animal; IJP April 2013, 45(2): 184-186.
9. Shailesh Kewatkar, Supriya Deshpande, Vivek Paithankar; In-vitro antioxidant activity of different fraction of roots of Cassia auriculata Linn.; Drug Invention Today 2013, 5: 164- 168
10. Shailesh Kewatkar, Supriya Deshpande, Vivek Paithankar; Phytoresources as potential chemopreventive agents for cancer; Inventi Impact: Planta Activa , 2, 2013.
11.Shailesh Kewatkar, Supriya Deshpande, Vivek Paithankar; Antimicrobial activity of different fractions of roots of Cassia fistula Linn. against various microbial strains; IJDDHR Oct-Dec: 2012, 2(4): 475-480.
12. Shailesh Kewatkar; Pharmacognostical studies on the leaves of Cassia obtusifolia Linn.; Asian Journal of Plant Science and Research 2012, 2 (4): 421-427.
13. Mohini. Phanse, Parag Kulkarni, Shailesh Kewatkar, Meghana Lande, Santosh Bhujbal, Pravin Chaudhari.; Evaluation of anti-inflammatory activity of herbal gel formulation; J. Nat. Prod. Plant Resour., 2011, 1 (2): 25-28.
14. Vivek V Paithankar*, Vishal S Borikar, Shailesh M Kewatkar, Jugal V Vyas, Supiya S Deshpande, Vijay M Waghulkar, Evaluation Of Antioxidant, Antifungal & Antibacterial Activities Of Sida Spinosa Linn, Inventi Rapid – Pharm Biotech & Microbio, 2011,pbm/8/11.
15.Parag A. Kulkarni, Shailesh Kewatkar, Meghana D Lande, Mohini. A Phanse, and PravinD. Chaudhari; Topical anti-inflammatory activity of herbal gel formulation; Der Pharma Chemica, 2010, 2(3): 338-342.
16. Santosh Bhujbal, R.K.Nanda, Ramesh Deoda, Dinesh Kumar, Shailesh.M. Kewatkar, Laxmikant. S.More and Manohar.J.Paitl.; Structure Elucidation of a Flavonoid Glycoside from the Roots of Clerodendrum serratum (L) Moon.; Revista Brasileira de Farmacognosia, 2010, 20(6): 1001-1002.
17. Santosh S. Bhujbal, Rabindra K.Nanda, Ramesh S.Deoda, Dinesh Kumar, Shailesh M. Kewatkar, Laxmikant S.More, Manohar J.Patil.; Structure elucidation of a newly isolated saponin from Clerodendrum serratum (L) Moon.; Oriental Pharmacy and Experimental Medicine, 2010, 10(4): 319-321.
18. Santosh S. Bhujbal, Dinesh Kumar, Ramesh S. Deoda, Shailesh M. Kewatkar, Manoar.J.Patil.; In-Vitro and In-Vivo Antiasthmatic studies of Clerodendrum Serratum Linn in Guinea Pigs; IJPRD, 2010, 2: 4: 2: 1-6.
19. S. S. Bhujbal, S.M.Kewatkar, Dinesh Kumar, S.C.Mudgade and M.J.Patil.; In vivo and In vitro Antiasthmatic studies of Clerodendrum serratum Linn; Pharmacologyonline, 2009, 2: 745-752.
20.SS Bhujbal, S.M. Kewatkar, LS More, MJ Patil, Antioxidant Effects of Roots of Clerodendrum serratum Linn, Pharmacognosy Research, 2009, 01(05): 294-298.