Dr. Prakash N. Kendre
M. Pharmacy, Ph.D | Professor & Vice-Principal |
Department : Pharmacuetics
In reputed journals Taylor & Francis, Elsevier, Springer-Nature, Bentham Science etc.
Total IF: 12.1 (Thomson Reuter Citation Reports);
Highest IF: 5.10 (EJPB)
- BCUD grant for major project from Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune for the year 2013-15; Amount sanctioned: 1.9 lakh;
- QIP grant to conduct SPPU, Pune sponsored National level seminar Amount sanctioned: Rs. 1.5 lakh
- Received ‘Best Research Paper Award-2016’ of Indian Drugs organized by Indian Drug Manufacturers Association (IDMA
- Received First prize at Zonal and University level Avishkar Competition-2014 held at SPPU Pune
- Received “Bharat Vidya Ratan Award” organized by International Business Council, Delhi
Total Publications: 45 (International: 25; National: 20)
- Kendre P. N., Vibhute S. K., Pande V. V. “Design and development of paliperidone mesoporous silica template as a platform for surge dose drug delivery system. Materials Technology (Taylor & Francis). Published online on 27th 2018. (Impact Factor: 1.8, Thomson Reuters Citation Report).
Kendre, P.N. & Satav, T.S. “Current trends and concepts in the design and development of nanogel carrier systems”. Bull. (Springer-Nature) (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00289-018-2430-y. (Impact Factor: 1.6, Thomson Reuters Citation Report).
- Kendre P. N., Chaudhari P. D. “Effect of amphiphilic graft co-polymer-carrier on physical stability of bosentan nanocomposite: Assessment of solubility, dissolution and bioavailability”. J. Pharm. Biopharm. (Elsevier), 2018, (126); 177-186. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejpb.2017.06.024, (Impact Factor: 4.506, Thomson Reuters Citation Report).
- Prakash N. Kendre, Pravin D. “Effect of polyvinyl caprolactam-polyvinyl acetate-polyethylene glycol graft copolymer on bioadhesion and release rate property of eplerenone pellets”. Drug Dev. Ind. Pharm. (Taylor & Francis). 2017; 43(5):751-761. (Impact Factor: 2.429, Thomson Reuters Citation Report).
- Dange VU, Vibhute SK, Kendre PN and Pande VV. “Fabrication and characterisation of hexagonal mesoporous silica (HMS) for impregnating lornoxicam as drug carrier”. Austin Therapeutics, 2015, 2(2); 1-05.
- Prakash Kendre, Gitanjali Mehetre. “Isolation and Characterization of Bionanofibers from Moringa Oleifera Gum as a Platform for Drug Delivery”. Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Research, Vol. 3, no. 1, 2015: 1-5. Doi: 10.12691/nnr-3-1-1.
- Prakash Kendre, Snehal Salunke, Somnath Vibhute, “Effect of Standardized Polyherbal Formulation on Blood Glucose, Body Weight, Food and Water Consumption of Rat”, Pharmaceutical Sciences, September 2015, 21, 56-63 doi: 10.15171/PS.2015.18.
- Prakash Kendre, Somnath Vibhute, Veena Kasture, Sanjay Kasture, Shruti Rupnar and Vishal Pande. “Design and characterization of Moringa oleifera seed oil impregnated anti-inflammatory topical micro-dispersion” Der Pharmacia Letter, 2015, 7 (3):7-16.
- Kendre P N, Borbane SA, Pande VV, Vibhute SK, , Dange VU. “Design and fabrication of ordered alumina scaffold for drug delivery of poorly soluble drug”. Austin Therapeutics. 2015; 2(1): 1-5.
- Kurhe Ajinkya, Kendre Prakash, Pande Vishal. “Scaffold based drug delivery system: A Special Emphasis on Nanosponges”. International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Drug Analysis, 2015; Vol: 3; Issue: 4, 98-104.
- Prakash N. Kendre,Snehal Kulkarni’ Rasika D Bhalke. “Herbal plants in photo protection and sun screening action: An overview; Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Research; 4(02); 2014;1104-1113.
- Prakash N. Kendre,Somnath K Vibhute, Ganesh wagh, Veena S Kasture. “Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles from Moringa Oleifera: Formulation and Evaluation Against Cadidia Albicans”. Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Research; 4(03);2014; 1581-1587
- Prakash N. Kendre,Kishori M Chavan, Vishal V Pande. “Novel Formulation Strategy to Enhance Solubility of Quercetin”. Pharmacophore: An International Research Journal;5(03);2014
- Prakash N. Kendre, Snehal Kulkarni’ Rasika D Bhalke, Vishal V Pande. “Analytical Method Development for Lycopene,β-Carotene and Curcumin”. Pharmacophore: An International Research Journal;5(03);2014
- Prakash N. Kendre, Kishor Sagar, Vishal V Pande Design, Development and Characterization of Self-Nanoemulsifying Drug Delivery System (SNEDDS) of Nateglinide; World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Volume 3, Issue 8,2014; 794-811.
- Prakash N. Kendre, Snehal Kulkarni’ Rasika D Bhalke, Vishal V Pande. “A Facile Approach to Fabrication and Characterization of Novel Micro-emulsion Based Herbal UV Shielding Cream” The Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology’
- Nitesh Waman, Prakash Kendre, Rohit Ajage, Veena Kasture. “Development and validation of UV Spectroscopic method for estimation of Metaxalone in bulk and microemulsion at different physiological pH”. Indo American Journal of Pharm. Research, 4(1), 2014
- Nitesh Waman, Prakash N Kendre, Rohit Ajage, Veena Kasture. “Improved Release Oral Drug Delivery of Metaxalone. J. Pharm; Pharma Scholars Library, 2014 4(1):417-424.
- Prakash N. Kendre, Pravin D. Chaudhari. “Formulation and Evaluation of Telmisartan Microspheres by Solvent Evaporation Technique”. Indo American J. Pharm. Research 2012:1(41); 651-65.
- Bansode AS, Athare AB, Kasture VS, Kendre PN. “Colon targeted drug delivery system: An Overview”. Int. Imp. J. Pharm. Cosm., 2012, 2, 1-7.
- Sutar N.G., Sharma Y.P., Kendre P.N., Panigrahi M.K. “Phytochemical investigation & Pharmacological screening of the leaves of Achyranthus asperlin as analgesic and antipyretic activity”. Herbal Medicine and Toxicology”. 2009; 3 (1) 131-132.
- RK Godge, MC Damle, SR Pattan, PN Kendre, SN Lateef and PJ Burange. “RP- HPLC Method for Simultaneous Estimation of Pseudoephidrine Sulphate and Desloratidine from Bulk and Tablets” “Asian J. Research Chem. 2009, 2(2), 139-142.
- Prakash N.Kendre, Syed N. Lateef, Dinesh C. Shinde, Shashikant R. Pattan, Rahul K. Godge. “A validated RP-HPLC method for estimation of satranidazole in bulk and Pharmaceutical dosage form”. Ana. Chem. 2009; 1-4.
- Priyanka Kadu, Prakash Kendre, Kanchan Gursal. “Dry powder inhaler: A review”. J. Adv. Drug Deliv. 2016, 3(3); 42-52.
- Prakash N. Kendre, Pravin D. Chaudhari, “Design and optimization of oral bioadhesive nanocurcumin delivery using novel hydrophilic carrier for cancer treatment: An alternative to parenteral chemotherapy”. Indian Drugs; 2016, 53(08), 24-36. (Received “Best Research Paper Award-2016” of Indian Drugs by IDMA).
- Kendre P. N., Chaudhari P. D., “Emerging trend in addressing the challenges to oral nanocurcumin delivery to improve quality of life of cancer patients”. Indian Drugs. 2015; 52(09):21-29
- Upadhye S, Bhalke R D, Kendre PN, Pande VV, “Fabrication and characterization of dual cross linked pulsatile beads of diacerein using natural gum. Indian Drugs, 2016, 53(03);60-62.
- Pande V, Nayak S, Kendre P, Patil P, Sagar K. Fabrication and characterization of zaltoprofen loaded lyotropic liquid crystalline gel. Indian Drugs, 2016, 53(03); 17-23.
- Kendre Prakash, Dumbare Prerana, Jadhav Komal. “Electrospining: A versatile platform for design and construction of nanofibrous structures”. Inventi Rapid: Pharm Tech, 2016,(3):1-13.
- Swapnil Waykhinde, Prakash Kendre, Vishal Pande, Somnath Vibhute, “Solubility enhancement of valsartan by melt extrusion technique”. Inventi Rapid: Pharm Tech. 2016 (3)
- Priyanka L Bhokare, Prakash N Kendre, Vishal V Pande, “Design and Characterization of Nanocrystals of Tadalafil for Solubility and Dissolution Rate Enhancement”. Inventi Rapid: Pharmaceutical Process Development, 2015, (3):1-7, 2015.
- Dhawade Nakusha, Kendre Prakash, Pande Vishal. Emerging Trends in Topical Antifungal Therapy: A Review. Inventi Rapid: NDDS, 2015, (2):1-5, 2015
- Pachore Manisha, Kendre Prakash, Pande Vishal, “Graphene Oxide Nanocomposites: Two Dimensional Wonder Materials”. Inventi Rapid: NDDS, 2015(2):1-4, 2015.
- Sutar NG, Giri MA, Kendre P N, Syed NL., “Phytochemical Investigation and Pharmaological Screening of Alienthusexcelsa Leaves as Anthelmentic activity in Earthworm”. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2010, 3(1), 1-3.
- N. Kendre, S.N. Lateef, R.K.Godge, P.D. Chaudhari,S.L Fernandes, S.K.Vibhute; Oral Sustained Delivery of Theophylline Floating Matrix Tablets- Formulation and In-vitro Evaluation”. International Journal of Pharm-Tech Research. 2010, 2(1),130-139.
- Prakash N Kendre , Syed N Lateef, Rahul K Godge, Mahendra A Giri, “Formulation and in vitro-in vivo Evaluation of Theophyline and Salbutamol Sulphate Sustained Release Tablets”. Research J. Pharm. Dosage Forms and Tech. 2009; 1(2): 103-107.
- RS Jadhav, PN Kendre, MH Kolhe, S N Lateef, SM Shelke,RK Godge. “RP- HPLC Method for Simultaneous Estimation of Ofloxacin and Ornidazole from Bulk and Tablets”. Research J. Science and Tech. 2009; 1(1):43-46.
- Rahul K. Godge, Prakash N. Kendre, Mahendra A. Giri, Syed M. Zama, Syed N.Lateef. “Formulation and In-Vitro Evaluation of Fast Dissolving/ Disintegrating Tablets of Tizanidine Hydrochloride” Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2009; 2(3), 443-445.
- Shashikant R Pattan, Syed N Lateef, Prakash N Kendre, Nachiket S Dighe and Rahul K Godge, “Simultaneous Estimation of Ofloxacin and Satranidazole in Bulk and Dosage form by Ratio Spectra Derivative Spectroscopy”. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2009; 2(3) 443-443.
- Rahul K Godge, Syed N Lateef, Mahendra A Giri, Pravin D Chaudhari, Abhijeet N Merekar and Prakash N Kendre. “Oral sustained release delivery of Rosiglitazone maleate Floating matrix tablet-Formulation and in-vitro evaluation”. Research J. Pharma. Dosage Forms and Tech. 2009; 1(3):285-290.
- Rahul K Godge, Stephen L Fernandes, Syed N Lateef, Prakash N Kendre, “Oral sustained release delivery of Alfuzosin hydrochloride Floating matrix tablet-Formulation and in-vitro Evaluation”. Research J. Pharma. Dosage Forms and Tech. 2009; 1(2): 119-125.
- RK Godge , MC Damle, SR Pattan, PN Kendre, S N Lateef and PJ Burange, “Validated RP-HPLC method for estimation of Ofloxacin and Satranidazole from tablets”. Journal of TSI. (7) 6;2008.