Academic Planning & Monitoring Board
- To guide the faculty members and students about the academic goals through systemic cycle of monitoring, evaluation and review.
- To provides support in improving the implementation of curriculum at the institute level. The committee understands the academic programs and supervises the teaching learning process on a routine basis.
- To ensure the delivery of the curriculum through all the years of the course.
- To help each student to make the most of his or her ability and to enhance each student’s quality of learning.
- To monitor the quality of teaching in the department and to ensure that it is of the highest possible standard.
- To report regularly to the head of organization regarding monitoring.
- To prepare plan of academic activities in brief for internal and external sources.
|Sr.no||Name||Institute Designation||Committee Designation|
|1||Dr. S. P. Jain||Principal||Chairman|
|3||Dr.S. V. Deshmane||UG academic Coordinator||Coordinator|
|2||Dr. P. N. Kendre||HOD Pharmaceutics Dept.& IQAC Coordinator||Committee member|
|2||Mr. S. D. Tayade||Committee member||Co-ordinator|
|3||Dr. V. S. Borkar||HOD P’chemistry Dept.||Committee member|
|4||Mr. S. Hurpade||Pharmacology Dept.||Committee member|
|5||Dr. S. M .Kewatkar||HOD p’cogonosy Dept.||Committee member|
|6||Mr. S. S. Hurpade||University Exam Incharge||Committee member|
|7||Mr. P. R. Devare||Internal Exam Incharge.||Committee member|