Student Council is the apex body of students’ community which represent all the students of institute at college level. It plays the vital role to keep the college environment healthy and well-functioning. Due to student’s involvement through this cell, it is easy to administration to arrange and conduct the various programs.
- To provide platform where student can raise their voice regarding their concern or need.
- To make the students participate in the decision-making process for the development of the Institute.
- To promote and encourage the involvement of students in organizing institute activities.
- Council members work as a spoke person on the behalf of students with administration.
- To Identify and problem-solving approach related to students’ issues.
- To maintain respectful relation towards institute members and administration.
- To represent the views of the students on matters of general concern to them.
- To assist in planning and development of various activities such as cultural events, sports, social events and educational interest events
- To support for maintaining the discipline in the college campus.
Prevention of ragging in the campus through counseling senior students, helping the administration whenever necessary.
|SN||Name||Institute Designation||Committee Designation|
|4||Mr.Rohit Salkute||N.S.S. Incharge||Member|
|6||Class Representative of B-Pharm IV||Student||President|
|7||Class Representative of B-Pharm III||Student||Vice President|
|8||Class Representative of B-Pharm II||Student||Joint Secretory|
|9||Class Representative of B-Pharm I||Student||Joint Secretory|
|10||Class Representative of M-Pharm I||Student||Member|
|11||Class Representative of M-Pharm II||Student||Member|