The institute has Student Welfare Committee to promote student welfare, advice and support. The primary goals of Student Welfare Committee are –
- To arrange for congenial living environment in the campus.
- To monitor day to day essential support for academic and co-curricular activities.
- To arrange special care for weaker and needy sections of students
- To prepare plan and execute program for holistic development of students
- To nominate student representatives to various bodies of University in consultation with elected student body.
- To arrange for maintenance of students discipline in the campus
To achieve the above goals, the institute has established various Students Council. As a result, the measures with regard to Student Welfare are –
- Health Schemes / Insurance Scheme
- Ragging free campus
- Immediate Grievance red-ressal to academic issues
- Immediate red-ressal to Sexual Harassment
- Provision of adequate physical facilities for conducive learning
- Mentor and Mentee (MM) Scheme for Slow Learner (SL) / Advanced Learner (AL)
- Feedback through Student Satisfaction Survey (SSS)
- Guidance for weaker sections of students to help out better academic achievement
- Student-related Seminar/Conferences/Workshops/Camps etc.
- Counseling to students with emotional / psychological issues
- Organization / participation in Health Programs / Camps and other Extension Activities
- Participation in Sports & games and Cultural Programs at Collegiate, state and national level
- Participation in Youth Festivals.
- Participation in College level Wall space Activity
- Enhancement in research activity by promoting by events like “Innospire”