Mr. Sachin Borikar
M. Pharmacy | Assistant Professor | Department : Pharmacology
Total Experience in Years
Teaching: 08 Industrial: —
No. of Papers Published
Papers presented in conferences
- Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council
- Life member of Indian Pharma Educational Society Of India, (Membership ID : IPES/LM/2020/46).
Core competency area
Neuroscience, Behavioral Pharmacology, Phytopharmacology
- Participated in AICTE-Sponsored Two-week FACULTY DEVELOPEMENT PROGRAMME entitled “Up gradationof Pharmaceutical Education through Advances in the ICT-Blended Teaching / Learning Processs” at R. C. Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Shirpur held during 13 – 25 November 2017.
- Qualified GPAT 2018 with 94.20 percentile
- Member and Convener for Criterion I: Curricular Aspects For NAAC at DadasahebBalpnade College of Pharmacy, Besa, Nagpur , 2019
- Received Excellence in Teaching Award at DadasahebBalpande College of Pharmacy, Besa-Nagpur Academic Year 2018-19.
- Participated as anOrganizing Committee Member at R. C. Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Shirpur in Three –days training programme on “Step-2.0: Screening Techniques in Experimental Pharmacology” on 26-27 September 2019.
- Consistently received Grade “A” in API Evaluation at R. C. Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Shirpur (Academic year 2019-20 & 2020-21)
- Borikar SP, Kallewar NG, Mahapatra DK, Dumore NG, Danav KD. Combined flower decoction of Clitoriaternatea and Punicagranatum expressed comparable hypoglycemic activity with that of metformin: In vivo study, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Research , Volume 2; Issue 5; September 2017; Page No. 04-07;ISSN: 2455-4685
- Borikar SP, Kallewar NG,Mahapatra DK, Dumore NG, Gupta RA, Danav KD, Mahajan UN. Decoction of Andrographispaniculatawhole plant and Gymnemasylvestre leaves demonstrated noteworthy hypoglycemic activity in Sprague Dawley rat, Phytopharmacology, 2018:7
- Borikar SP, Kallewar NG,Mahapatra DK, Dumore NG.Dried flower powder combination of Clitoriaternateaand Punicagranatumdemonstrated analogous anti-hyperglycemic potential as compared with standard drug metformin: In vivo study in Sprague Dawley rats,Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science, Vol. 8(11), pp 075-079, November, 2018
- Amrutkar PR, Borikar SP, Chaudhari VA, BadgujarND,Bhamre RD. Formulation &evaluation of photo-ageing face gel by using algae exctract (Chlorella vulgaris), International Journal of Creative & Innovative Research in All Studies.IJCIRAS | ISSN (O) – 2581-5334, May 2020 | Vol. 2 Issue. 12
- Sachin P. Borikar, Shruti I. Dongare&Kishor R. Danao, Reversal of lipopolysaccharide-induced learning and memory deficits by agmatine in mice, International Journal of Neuroscience, https://doi.org/10.1080/00207454.2020.1830086, September 2020. (Publisher – Taylor & Francis, Impact Factor-2.107)
- Akhil NAGAR, Vinod UGALE, Sachin BORIKAR,Durgesh PATIL, Gayatri PATIL. Aureole Covid-19: A Prospect Towards Aetiology, Exploration and Navigatıon Based on Current Studies, Journal of Seybold Report, Vol. 15, pp 2325-2340, November, 2020
- Pankaj V Dangre, Avinash D Tattu, Sachin P Borikar, Sanjay J Surana, Shailesh S Chalikwar, Development and statistical optimization of alginate-Neusilin US2 micro-composite beads to elicit gastric stability and sustained action of hesperidin, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, Volume 171, pp 514-526, February 2021. (Publisher – Elsevier, Impact Factor-6.953)
- K Danao, Y Kodape, D Mahapatra, S Borikar, N Karande, Highlights on Synthetic, Natural, and Hybrid Cholinesterase Inhibitors for Effective Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease: A Review, International Journal of Current Research & Review, Vol 13 (11), June 2021
Books / Books Chapter
- Pranesh Kumar, DebarshiKarMahapatra, Dileep Kumar, Mohamad Taleuzzmann, Sachin Borikar, Vishal S. Gulecha, Amar G. Zalte, Kanhaiya M. Dadure, Manisha Puranik, Manik Das, and TomyMuringayil Joseph, Nutraceutical Delivery Systems
Promising Strategies for Overcoming Delivery Challenges, Chapter No. Liposomal Delivery System for the Effective Delivery of Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods, Apple academic press, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis