Miss. Bhavana Dhabhade
M. Pharm. | Assistant Professor | Department : Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Total Experience in Years
Teaching: 3.5 Industrial: 00
No. of Papers Published
Papers presented in conferences
Core competency area
Regulatory Affairs, Products, Analytical Chemistry.
- Computer course of MS-CIT (January 2010).
- English Typewriting, “B” Grade (May 2013).
- Summer vacation Industrial Training at Nirmal Quality Product for academic year 2014-15
4. One-week Analytical Instrument Training Workshop on UV and HPLC at Shree Industrial Training Centre.
- Bhavana D. Dabhade, Dr. Vijay P. Sonar, Dr. Shashikant D. Bharate and Sunil Bavaskr, Development and validation of RP-HPLC method for the simultaneous estimation of nebivolol and valsartan in bulk and combined tablet dosage form, World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (2017), Volume 6, Issue 5, 1284-1310.