Teaching: 01 Industrial: —
Routine Pharmacognosy Analysis
(Microscopy, Micrometry, Standardization of crude drug and Chromatography)
• UV Spectrophotometer
• Tablet Compression Machine
• Infrared Spectroscopy
• Polarized Microscope
• Dissolution Test Apparatus
• Particle Size Analyzer (Zeta-sizer)
Feb.2022: Participated in “Research Project Presentation Competition”, Organized by R. C. Patel institute of pharmaceutical education and research Shirpur.
• Sep. 2021: Participated in online E-Poster competition of “Decennial National Conference on “Recent Trends in Industrial Pharmacognosy-2021.”
• Sep. 2021: participated in webinar on “How to Read Scientific Literature?” organized by Manav Human Atlas Initiative.
• April. 2020: Participated in “Online Scientific Paper Presentation Competition 2020” on theme Coronavirus Disease (Covid-19).
• March. 2019: Participated in “Communication and Personality Development Training” for period of 5 days.
• Dec. 2018: Participated in poster presentation competition at District Level Research Convention “Avishkar 2018” organized by Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon.
• Oct. 2018: Participated in the one-day seminar entitled “Awareness of Cyber Crime Against Girl Students and Working Women in Tribal Areas.”
• July. 2018: Participated in Two Day National Seminar on “Research and Therapeutics in Medicinal Drug Chemistry”, organized by R. C. Patel institute of pharmaceutical education and research Shirpur.
• Feb. 2018: Presented the paper entitled “Computer Aided Drug Design” in the National Level Student Paper Presentation Milestone 2k18 held at SSBT’s college of engineering and technology, Bambhori, Jalgaon.
A review on Pharmacognosy, Phytochemistry, and Pharmacological activity of Pergularia daemia. In Journal of Ethnopharmacology. (Impact Factor 4.3)
Novel Method Development and Validation of Spectroscopic and Chromatographic Methods for The Analysis of Few Drugs Using Urea Hydrotropic Solubilizer. In, International Journal of Modernization in Engineering Technology and Science (Impact Factor 5.3)