SPECIAL MONETARY ASSISTANCE
Rajarshi Shahu College of Pharmacy (RSCP) was established in 2012 with the vision to develop optimistic, dedicated, endowed, ethical pharmacy professionals with forefront of research, and innovations to accomplish healthcare needs of the society. India with number of young and innovative minds is looking to be a global leader in research and innovation. We at RSCP are committed to give our contribution in this national mission through such types of activates.
The administration of the college aspires to provide a high level of financial aid to both faculty and students. The organizational structure of the college clearly outlines the duties and responsibilities. The Principal and HODs initiate the planning, implementation, monitoring, reporting, and action-taking processes for various activities and research levels with the aim of fostering the students’ overall development. The administration supports both students and faculty in this endeavor through the IQAC and Academic Research Committee (ARC).
The research policy of the institution is intended to foster and support a research culture among faculty, staff, and students, and to capitalize on that culture.
- To enrich and enhance faculty member’s professional competence
- To develop and promote all students scientific temper and research aptitudes
- To support and achieve the institutes’ vision and missions
- To support academic and research for contributing national development
Roles and functions of the ARC
- Help academics do research and set up a seed fund with the college.
- Offer faculty research journals and incentives.
- Organize research workshops/training programmes to encourage research culture.
- Collaborate with other research organizations/industry to encourage academic research.
- Encourage academia/industry to use college research resources and support research projects.
- Promote research proposals to funding agencies
- Establish a research ethics code to prevent plagiarism and malpractice.
- Promote faculty research articles in reputable journals.
- Maintain a database of faculty and student research projects and indicators like Citation Index, Impact Factor, h-index, etc.
Distinct practices for students:
- Tuition fee concession for top-performing students
- Financial help to M. Pharm. students for research dissertation work
- Technical improvement of M. Pharm. students by providing them a free laptop during their research work
- Reward for GPAT-qualified students of RSCP, Buldhana
- Financial help to students for participation in various conferences, Seminars, Workshop and Competition at University level, State level, National level etc.
- Accidental Insurance coverage for all students
- Funding support for institute-level cultural activities etc.
Distinct practices for faculties and supporting staff:
- Financial assistance for faculty and staff to attend university, state, and national conferences, seminars, workshops, and competitions.
- Student Accidental Insurance
- Immediate salary advance
- Cash incentives for faculty research publications in indexed, high-impact journals.
- Funding for high-quality/extraordinary research, such as evaluating samples/animals/chemicals/instruments.
Outcome of practice:
As a result of this approach, the performance of both staff and students has improved constantly. The significant growth in number of articles published by faculties and students has been observed. The number of students qualifying for competitive exams such as GPAT, NIPER, and other certificate exams has steadily climbed.
Number of research publications in the journals notified on UGC website during the last five years