Constitution and Responsibilities of Startup and Innovation Cell
This committee is being formed with the permission of respected principal for Rajarshi Shahu College of Pharmacy, Buldana. The Startup and Innovation Cell has been a supporting arm for academic inputs of RSCP, Buldana and to nurture student start up firms during their initial period.
Aim of Startup and Innovation Cell:-
The Startup and Innovation cell at RSCP aims to create an ecosystem that brings together its students as young aspiring entrepreneurs by nurturing and empowering their new and growing startups. The cell aims to help these entrepreneurs coordinate and synergize various strands of excellence, innovation and entrepreneurship and turn their ideas into action; thereby producing more job creators and social reformists.
Name of the Staff Members
Designation in the Committee
Dr. S. P. Jain
Principal RSCP, Buldhana
Dr. S. M. Kewatkar
Prof. Dipali Tambe
Prof. Rushikesh Diware
- To develop entrepreneurial skills among students and faculties.
- To inculcate a culture of innovation-driven entrepreneurship.
- To promote new technology/ knowledge/ innovation-based startups.
- To build a vibrant startup ecosystem, by establishing a network between academia, financial institutions, industries, and other institutes.
Functions and Responsibilities:-
- To bring an innovative and entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- To boost entrepreneurial team spirit in campus various events including competitions
- To identify creative minds and to encourage them in building innovation
- To organize various intercollegiate and inter departmental innovative competitions.
- To help students to establish their business ideas and develop their concepts into market ready products.
- To create an innovative ecosystem with required infrastructure that can enable students and faculty for scouting ideas and pre-incubation of ideas.
- To build up an innovative ecosystem in our college by initiating activities including mentor pool and networking which touches every student of our institution from academia to an entrepreneur.